Getting through the day can be tough after eating a petite breakfast like cereal. While eggs are a great way to start the day, a complex recipe can take a long time; every second counts in the morning for college students. This recipe is quick and delicious, while still providing a hearty, filling breakfast.
Avocado & Tomato Omelette
4 egg whites
2 medium-sized tomatoes
1/2 of an avocado
1. Dice the tomatoes and avocado in half; any size works.
2. Heat a pan to medium and add the egg whites.
3. When the egg whites cook through, flip them and start to
break them up.
4. Add the tomatoes to the pan while reducing the heat to
5. Wait one minute and then add the avocado.
6. Let it cook for 30-40 seconds.
7. Take off heat and serve immediately.
Pro tip: Sriracha is incredible on this dish.