Are you looking for a healthy dessert with a sweet twist? If you think you’ve run out of different ideas on how to snack on America’s favorite fruit, look no further: apple nachos are perfect to bring to a gathering or to just snack on while bingeing your favorite Netflix show.
30 large marshmallows
5 tablespoons butter
35 caramel candies
1 tablespoon water
Toppings (chocolate chips, sprinkles, candy, peanuts, etc.)
1. Slice the apples and arrange them on a large plate.
2. Melt the marshmallows and the butter in a pan on a low heat setting.
3. Combine the caramels and water in a bowl and microwave until melted
Check every 45 seconds or so to see if it’s completely melted.
4. Drizzle the marshmallow and caramel sauces on top of the apples.
5. Add any amounts of the toppings of your choice.
6. Serve immediately!