Do you still have leftover food from Thanksgiving? Look no further for the best way to get rid of all that extra fare without having to eat the same food that you’ve consumed all week. This casserole is the perfect meal, using four major items from your leftover Thanksgiving dinner.
6 ounces stuffing
4 cups chopped turkey
2 cups mixed vegetables
3/4 cup mayonnaise
3 cups mashed potatoes
1 cup shredded cheddar cheese
1/8 teaspoon paprika
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
2. Spray 13-by-nine inch baking dish with cooking spray.
3. Spread stuffing onto the bottom of baking dish.
4. Mix turkey, vegetables and mayonnaise and then spread over stuffing.
5. Mix potatoes and cheese, then spread over turkey mixture and sprinkle with paprika.
6. Bake between 30 and 40 minutes and enjoy!