These adorable snowman cookies make the perfect dessert to top off any holiday meal! Melted Snowman Cookies
Ingredients for icing:
4 egg whites
8 cups confectioners sugar or as needed
1/4 cup lemon juice or as needed
Ingredients for decorations:
24 sugar cookies
24 large marshmallows
75 silver nonpareils
1 tube black decorating gel
1 tube orange decorating gel
1 tube red decorating gel
1. Beat egg whites lightly in a large bowl. Slowly beat confectioners sugar into egg whites until the icing will
hold shape. Blend in lemon juice until desired consistency.
2. Arrange cookies about one inch apart on a large sheet of waxed paper. Spread icing onto each cookie, allow
ing icing to drip over edges to look like melting snow.
3. Grease a microwave-safe plate. Place one marshmallow onto plate. Microwave marshmallow until it starts to
puff up for around 30 seconds. Immediately place marshmallow on the edge of one cookie while the icing is still
wet to look like a melted snowman. Repeat.
4. Decorate by piping “twig-like arms” using black decorating gel. Then make “coal eyes” and a “mouth” on the
marshmallow. Make a “carrot nose” under the eyes using orange decorating gel. Make “coat buttons” by arrang
ing silver nonpareils down the middle of the icing. Make “scarves” using red decorating gel.
5. Allow cookies to fully dry before removing from waxed paper.