Pecan pie is the perfect dessert to top off any meal during the holiday season. Its nutty, sugary flavor is a classic favorite. Pecan pie is often served with vanilla ice cream or whipped cream to enhance the taste. This recipe yields 8-10 servings. Pecan Pie
1 cup Karo® Light or Dark Corn Syrup
1 cup sugar
2 tablespoons butter, melted
1 teaspoon Spice Islands® Pure Vanilla Extract
1-1/2 cups (6 ounces) pecans
1 9-inch unbaked or frozen deep-dish pie crust
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
2. Mix corn syrup, eggs, sugar, butter and vanilla using a spoon. Stir in
3. Pour filling into pie crust.
4. Bake on center rack of oven for 60-70 minutes.
5. Cool for 2 hours on wire rack before serving.
6. To use prepared frozen pie crust: Place cookie sheet in oven and preheat
oven as directed. Pour filling into frozen crust and bake on preheated cookie